As a small business owner, you might think that press releases are only for big corporations, but that's not true. Press releases can be a valuable tool for local small businesses too. Here are some reasons why:
To create a quality press release, make sure you follow these tips:
Creating quality press releases can be a valuable tool for local small businesses. It can increase your visibility, add credibility to your business, help with your SEO efforts, and be a cost-effective way to promote your business. So, if you haven't already, consider adding press releases to your marketing strategy.
In today's podcast message, I interviewed Mickie Kennedy. Kennedy is the Founder and President of eReleases, the small business leader for press release distribution, now celebrating 24 years in business. He is an expert at helping small businesses increase their visibility and credibility, and he’s here today to share some valuable insights.
Some of the questions we walk through include:
- Why is local media coverage so crucial for small business owners?
- How can you reach local media outlets cost-effectively?
- What are some tips for crafting a press release that will be successful?
- How can you use social media to increase your chances of getting coverage?
- What advice do you have for connecting with reporters and editors in your area?